Kraig G. Johnston, MCP
Groceries Express Inc. – www.Groceries-Express.com
Apr. 1997 to Present
· Developed all graphical layouts and web site page designs, designed web site flow though presenting items from sale to purchase completion and collected all content presented in web site
· Developed backend support sections including; invoice generation, grocery maintenance, accounting support, and web site traffic flow
· Developed database primarily using MS SQL Server
· Marketed web site using search engine submission, obtaining relative domain names, and advertising placement.
· Developed every line of code contained in web site
· Built web server with SCSI mirrored hard drive system RAID-1. Installed OS and all software.
· Manage hosting and maintenance
Advertising Audit Service
Oct. 2002 to Present
· Built and maintained web site at http://www.aas.com/shaw. This web site allowed Shaw partners to create and order campaign material related to co-op advertising functions. This web site was created from a pre-established template. This was my first project as an employee for AAS and I was able produce this web site in time for a trade show demonstration.
ZipForm.com – RE FormsNet
Jun. 2001 to Jun. 2002
· Designed and implemented e-commerce for ZipForm.com. Payment section allows for a variety of business models to send payment types to it. Additional user information is added and validated. Upon submission information is logged and processed “live” by credit card authority. Address verification is used to fail the user and allow them to retry their purchase.
· Integrated membership authentication gateways with 12 associated agencies that sell ZipForm to their members
· Worked across departments to co-ordinate strategies for customer support, cross selling, and new product sales.
· Designed a new normalized data model to support the entire web site and migrated old data to the new model.
GroceryStreet.com –www.GroceryStreet.com (access to password protected applications is available upon request)
Aug. 2000 to Jun. 2001
· Developed “Categorization” application to manage category information for grocery items. Users have used this application to place 48,000+ grocery items into 4,000+ different categories.
· Developed “PLU” application to allow standard grocery items to map to created upc codes.
· Developed maintenance application to allow store personnel to update grocery items for their store.
· Built and implemented back end web server to support the applications above.
· Created and managed database for over 48,000+ grocery items and active inventory for six grocery stores.
GroceryStreet.com and the “FMI Market Techniques” convention in
Detroit Diesel Corporation – Continuous Improvement Center
Nov. 1999 to Aug. 2000
· Turned Kiosk presentation into a dynamically updateable presentation viewable over the Intranet.
· Displayed data in dynamic graphs using Chart FX.
· Allowed users to dynamically display graphs in different views and scales.
· Programmed maintenance screens for users to update their own information
· Programmed maintenance for administrators to control default data presentation.
Detroit Diesel Corporation – Extranet Security
Jan. 2000 to Aug. 2000
· Learned MS Site Server 3.0 Personalization and Membership on the job.
· Used MS Site Server 3.0 to authenticate members and allow or deny access to content on the Extranet.
· Developed Personalization Schema and used Site Server components to update Schema attributes for members and groups.
Web Site Development/
TeamFordRacing.com – Project assigned from Visual Services Inc.
July & August 1999
Web Site Dynamic Development
FordRacing.com – Project assigned from Visual Services Inc.
· Created dynamic sections of web site to replace static pages
· Replaced dated server link to Ford’s Multimedia Group to TeamFordRacing.com SQL Server
Web Site Enhancement
FordCIE (Intranet) – Project assigned from Visual Services Inc.
· Enhanced Design at request of project manager
· Developed maintenance sections to manage e-mails and data content
WRIF Job Hub TheJobHub.com – Project assigned from Sequoia Diversified Products.
· Improved flow in resume creation process
· Improved resume design after user has provided the correct data
George P. Johnson (Intranet) – Project assigned from Sequoia Diversified Products
Technical Environment: Visual Basic for Applications, MS Visual InterDev(1.0 & 6.0), ASP, HTML, MS Access(97), Active X Controls, DHTML, MS Internet Explorer(4.x), VBScript, and CSS
· Designed Report with MS Access Report Designer to show multi-level inventory report
· Developed ASP code to get report criteria from user
· Developed MS Access Report using VBA for Access. This report was created dynamically once the parameters became available. The report was posted to the client’s browser via report server and Access Report Viewer
Phase II Edition of E-commerce Kiosks
K-Mart World Headquarters (Kiosks) – Project assigned from Sequoia Diversified Products
Dec 1998 to Feb 1999
Technical Environment: HTML, VBScript, Notepad, HomeSite, IBM Net.Commerce, Netscape Commerce Server, MS Internet Explorer(4.x)
· Incorporated new theme into existing e-commerce program.
Merchandiser Delivery Order Paging Program
Pepsi-Cola – Developed for Pepsi-Cola in Detroit
Feb 97 to Aug 98
Technical Environment: Excel(95), Pager Pro, Windows(3.1), QBASIC, Text Files
· Developed communication program between Roadshow Routing Solution Computer and workstation
· Programmed extensive macro in Excel to interpret and organize routes
· Communicated Excel results to Pager Pro